Sunday, December 19, 2010

December

Well December is moving along at a frightening pace. I've decided the earlier you begin your Christmas shopping, the more money you spend in the end. I started shopping in mid-November and I'm still not finished! I also sent some gifts late in the mail and they won't be delivered until the 29th. Oh well, what can you do. I definitely wasn't paying the $50 to have them shipped priority.

Here are some pictures of my knitting so far:



I was working on a cable knit scarf but it's boring me. I really just wanted to get the cable stitch figured out and move on, so I found a neat knitted Santa hat pattern I might try if I can get to Walmart tomorrow to buy the supplies.

I've been doing yoga as much as I can, following Jillian Michael's yoga video. Yikes. The beginner routine kicks my ass, I don't know if I'll ever make it to the intermediate level. Very sore, but feel pretty good. Hopefully I can do some over the next couple of weeks. We're heading out of town for christmas and I'm kind of excited for the time off together. My birthday is also on the 23rd, so it should be a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment