Saturday, December 4, 2010

Progress

Lots of progress has been made lately. I finished my semester 3 weeks early and have noticed a serious change in my personality. I wake up in a good mood. As normal as that sounds, it is rare. I feel like a different person. The change is startling to be honest. Stress over school, money and classes can completely change me, and it shouldn't be like that. Hopefully now that I recognize the change in myself, I can make an effort to be more in control.

I started doing yoga again. The dogs love it, they think it's a new kind of game. Brody lays on his back and stares up from underneath me while I try to switch positions without crushing him. Rex just licks my face every time he can get within reach. Normally this would frustrate me, but it was a riot. I couldn't help but laugh at them.

Knitting has progressed... somewhat. I'm almost done my first complete project and I'm ready to start about 20 other ones! I went from being excited about the pattern to disappointed about the initial product, but as I near the completion of the scarf I am getting kind of excited to show it off. 


Christmas shopping has been "almost finished" for about 2 weeks now. I think once the online stuff gets delivered, we're just going to buy a pile of gift cards and give them to everyone we haven't bought for. My credit card has taken a beating. I keep telling myself I have saved a lot by buying personal low cost gifts and taking advantage of internet sales, but a part of me wants to throw up when I look at my bank statement. Oh well, what are the holidays for??


No comments:

Post a Comment